Política de privacidad
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website (such as your name, contact details, DOB, etc.). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with this website.
- Any correspondence between you and us.
- Any responses to surveys you may send us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you choose not to provide the personal data as requested, we may not be able to supply you with our products or services as applicable.
We collect personal data from you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in competitions or promotions sponsored by us.
- To conduct and analyse market research.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a location in Japan or another location outside Japan. The privacy laws of those countries may not provide the same level of protection as the privacy laws of Japan. However, this does not change our commitments to safeguard your privacy and we will comply with all applicable laws relating to the cross-border data disclosure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to protect the information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Who help us to administer this website (such as our internet service providers) or to provide the services you are requesting. We require these third parties to provide the same levels of security for your personal information as Tissot.
For direct marketing purposes.
As is necessary to enable us to undertake credit card validation checks and obtain payment authorisations.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to request access to your record by contacting us as described on Clause 9. Our file of your information will usually be made available to you within 14 days.
If at any time you wish to change personal information that we hold about you because it is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us as described on Clause 9 and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
We use the remarketing feature of Google Inc. (“Google”) on this website. This allows Google to serve personalised advertisements, on our behalf, to visitors of our website on our partners’ websites. For this purpose, Google will store a cookie on your device. That cookie will, in turn, store anonymous details about your navigation (e.g. the products you viewed on our website) used to tailor the advertisements to your interests.
This anonymous data does not in any way make it possible to personally identify you.
You may opt out of the remarketing feature by visiting Google’s Ads Settings.
Person in charge: Wataru Ishida, representative of ISHIDA C&T OFFICE
Established; October 1st, 2022
Last revised: 5th May 2023